1300 911 558
Current Lead Time:
Adelaide, Perth, Tasmania: Around 5 months from shop drawing approval date to site
If you're interested in a fast quote for an iron hinge or pivot door or steel glass hinge, pivot, barn, sliding or bifold door or window please send us responses to the below questions and we can provide a fast estimate with your measurements.
- Which Zen Doors are you interested in, Iron Entry Doors or Steel Glass Doors or both?
- Which design are you interested in or do you have your own design?
- Which colour finish are you interested in?
- What door or window type are you interested in, Pivot, Hinge, French, Sliding, Stacking, Barn, Bifold?
- If steel glass doors or windows what glass type?
- Single or Double Glazed?
- Clear, Reeded, Frosted or other?
- What door handles are you interested in, lever type with spring latch or custom pull with roller catch?
- If standing outside in front of the door (entering a room), does your door swing in-wards towards the room or outwards towards you? (Zen Iron Entry Doors only swing inwards, so they seal weather tight)
- What direction is the swing, left or right?
- What is the entry door or window size you require? Please provide the door jamb space available in mm. This is the full opening height x width. We provide the full steel/iron door jamb and door panel/s and fixed side windows or panels.
- Do you have architectural plans with a door/window schedule you can send to us?
- What is the delivery address? This will help us provide a more accurate estimate. The cost of road transport is Free and included in your purchase price if your delivery address is within 60km of Melbourne, if you are outside of Melbourne you will need to contact us for a freight estimate.
- Do you have a builder, carpenter or installer who can install your doors/windows? As we only supply our doors to site and don't handle installation.
- *We do have recommended installers in Melbourne who can check measure and provide a quote for installation.
- We manufacture overseas, due to covid our current lead time is around 4 months from shop drawing approval to site.
- We do have a small selection of stock sizes please contact us via email for sizing and pricing.
Please send your fast quote request via the form on the contact us page or to our email. We prefer emails with the above details provided or any questions you may have so we can respond back with specs, photos or details.