All Zen Doors come with a 5 year manufacturer's warranty. Your warranty period begin's from the date of delivery. This warranty is given in addition to consumer guarantees and does not exclude them.
If any Zen Door (or part of them) are defective, we will:
- repair or replace hinge or pivot door (or part of them)
Exception to the above: Iron Door - Paint finish/rust due to continuous water exposure
Iron Doors need to be installed into an entrance way which is at least 1-1.5metres under roof cover as to not be exposed to continuous rain. This will help protect the paint finish. All doors are treated with a zinc based primer and painted with a high zinc fluorine paint.
Failure to follow the above guidance will void any warranty claims associated with paint finish.
Exceptions to guarantees
Consumer guarantees do not apply if you:
- got what you asked for but simply changed your mind, found it cheaper somewhere else, decided you did not like the purchase or had no use for it
- misused a product in any way that caused the problem
- knew of or were made aware of the faults before you bought the product
- asked for a service to be done in a certain way against the advice of the business or were unclear about what you wanted.
In order to make a defective warranty claim you must first call us (1300 911 558) and explain the defect. We then require an email to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order or invoice number, your full name and address and a detailed description of the defect and any photographs or video's showing the defect.
Once the above has been reviewed we will either offer a repair or replace all or part of your door.
For information on returns and refunds please see our Refund Policy.